Admission Process - PGDM for Working Professionals
- Passed any Bachelors Degree of minimum 3 years duration and a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial/supervisory work experience.
SELECTION & ADMISSION PROCESS
- Candidates who have written CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / KMAT or any other equivalent exams can apply. As a part of COVID-19 relief measures, even candidates without a valid entrance score can also apply for this year. All applicants should have passed in UG Plus 5 years of full-time work experience in managerial / supervisory capacity.
- Eligibility of the participants to enrol for the programme is ascertained based on the information provided in the application form, verification of original academic/experience records (Supervisory / Executive) on the day personal interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview are required to submit the original academic and experience records for verification on the date of interview.
- A committee comprised of academic, business and entrepreneurial partners will review the applications and participate in the final selection of RBS-Executive PGP scholars
- Rs 7,00,000 payable in 2 instalments
- Rs 4,00,000 (At the beginning of the program)
- Rs 3,00,000 (Before the beginning of Trimester 4)
- Admission Process Closes on October 15th 2020.
FAQs - Click Here to Download
For further information