Admission Process - PGDM
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS OF PGDM PROGRAMME
- The eligibility requirements for admission to PGDM is as follows
Management Entrance Exams
- Entrance score is a pre-requisite for admission to PGDM.
- A minimum cut-off score in the entrance exam is required to apply for PGDM
- The entrance tests considered by RBS and the cut off are:
|Test||Cut-off Marks/Score(Composite Score)|
|Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), in November 2020||30|
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), New Delhi, in January 2021||40 percentile|
|Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi, in December 2020 or in February 2021. Kerala Management Aptitude Test||500|
|Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) which is conducted in 2021 by Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges in Kerala.||108|
- Three year undergraduate degree with 50% marks from an Indian university or approved foreign university or pass in any of the graduate degree.
- A valid score in the approved management entrance examinations. The valid score is the cut-off mark notified by RBS from time to time.
- Application can be submitted/obtained through any one of the following methods:
- Apply online @ https://rcbs.rajagiri.edu/admissions.php
- From the admission help desk of Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.
- Fee for the application form is Rs. 1000.Candidates have the option of making the payment of application fee through:
Candidate should submit the print out of the application along with a copy of Entrance score card on the date of Group Discussion, personal Interview and Written Skills Test (GD-PI-WST)
- Online payment - internet banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Cash Payment or DD in favour of Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, payable at Ernakulam
- Uploading photo
- Colour photos with candidate's face clearly visible, straight and at the centre should be uploaded.
- Photos should be in JPEG format, and dimensions should be 125 pixels tall and 125 pixels wide. File size of photo should not exceed 500 KB.
- Photo uploaded should have white coloured background.
- Hats (Religious hats Excluded) Sunglass and Goggles should be avoided.
A multi-stage selection procedure will be followed for admission.
- Starting date of Application: 03rd December 2020
- Closing date of issue of Application: PGDM -Closed (31st May 2021) | PGDM WP - 30th June 2021
- Date of Rank List Publication: PGDM - 25th June 2021 | PGDM WP - Yet to anounce.
- Last Date of Admission: - 05th July 2021
For further information
- On receipt of online (or filled-in) application form, short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Skills Test (WST). Short-listed candidates will be intimated by an email and SMS to their registered email id and mobile number.
- GD-PI-WST is conducted in two phases. During the first phase CAT-2019 and MAT-December 2019 – entrance examination scores are considered. The second phase considers CMAT-January 2020, KMAT (Kerala)-January 2020 and MAT-February 2020 scores.
- However, any candidates who could not attend the first phase of GD-PI-WST can attend the same during the second phase. Further a candidate can attend GD-PI-WST only once during an admission year.
- Eligibility verification based on academic and other records will be completed on the same day of GD-PI-WST. Hence candidates need to produce photocopies of all records as mentioned in call letter.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, Written Skills Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, non-academic achievements and other similar inputs are considered in short listing and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process.
- The institution has the right to reject an Application that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Please be aware that ignorance of the guidelines will not be accepted as an excuse.
- Rajagiri reserves the right to change/alter the dates or timing at any given time during the application process.
- Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct marks in the "previous qualification" field entry given in the online application form as this data will be carried forward for preparing the selection list. Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process.
Rajagiri Business School is inviting students to apply for PGDM Course under the Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW) implemented in accordance with AICTE guidelines. Under this scheme the selected students will get 100% waiver in tuition fees.
Requirements and Eligibility