Rajagiri Management Journal
Rajagiri Management Journal (ISSN 0972-9968) which was launched in February 2000 as a double-blind peer-reviewed bi-annual journal by the Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kochi has expanded its editorial board and further streamlined its printing and publication. The focus of the journal has been to encourage and disseminate research on management issues done by management experts, business practitioners, and academicians.The journal provides insights to decision makers relating to different functional areas of management. The journal invites manuscripts that are well written, supported by empirical data or by a theoretical model and that which provides managerial insights. The journal was indexed by EBSCO in 2016.The journal was included in the UGC approved List of journals in 2017.(http://www.ugc.ac.in/journallist/)
Rajagiri Management Journal has the following regular features
Research Articles are based on articles supported by empirical data or by a theoretical model and that which provides managerial insights
Management Case is based on a real life situation or a decision taken by a manager at the operational, middle level or strategic level
Book Review includes reviews of current books on management
*Full text Available in EBSCO -Business Source Ultimate Database
*Indexed in EBSCO -Business Source Complete Database
Journal Link: http://journals.rajagiri.edu/index.php/rmj
Guidelines for Authors
Contributions to the Rajagiri Management Journal are invited from researchers, practitioners and academics. Theoretically based and empirically supported well written articles on management issues may be submitted as MS-WORD file to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with the manuscript, the authors should provide the undertaking that (i) the article contains the original work of the author(s); (ii) it is neither published earlier nor being considered for publication elsewhere; and (iii) there is no copyright violations with regard to the material used in the article.
The cover page of the manuscript should contain the article title, the name and affiliations of authors along with their postal address, phone and fax numbers and e-mail address. The second page should contain the title of the article, the abstract (100-150 words), and keywords (up to 5 words). Acknowledgements, if any, must be mentioned below the keywords.
The length of the article should be 3000-6000 words (inclusive of tables and figures) with about 1 inch left, right, and top and bottom margins each. It must have sections and subsections which are named and numbered as appropriate. The material should be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 12 and double spaced. All tables and figures are to be serially numbered (in Arabic numerals) and sequentially placed after references in the text. The source should be indicated at the bottom of tables and figures, wherever necessary. It has to be noted that all tables and figures are to be given in a separate WORD file with the file mentioning the paper to which they belong. Also, all tables and figures should be in black and white and not in colour.
Rajagiri Journal follows British spelling (e.g. organization, programme, colour and labour) except in case of direct quotations.
For citations, references and endnotes/footnotes, guidelines specified in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) must be followed.
Rajagiri Management Journal is a peer-reviewed journal and follows a ‘double blind’ review process. All papers submitted to RMJ go through a preliminary review at the editorial desk and those considered appropriate are sent to external reviewers. While an initial review may take about three months, a full-fledged review may take 12 months or more. Subsequent revisions may necessitate a longer review process.
Honorarium to Contributors
Rajagiri Management Journal pays an honorarium of Rs. 5000/- for an accepted article.
Honorarium to Reviewers
A reviewer of an article or a book for the journal is paid Rs. 2500/-
The editorial board of the journal consists of:
- Dr. W. Benoy Joseph, Professor Emeritus of Marketing, Ahuja College of Business, Cleveland State University, USA.
- Dr. Michael Patra, Executive Director, Monetary Policy Department, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai.
- Dr. Pravakar Sahoo, Professor, Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi University Enclave, Delhi
- Dr. Joshy Jacob, Associate Professor (Finance & Accounts), Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Priya Nair Rajiv, Assistant Professor (OB & HR), Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
- Dr. M. Bhasi, Professor (Operations & EDP), School of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi.
- Dr. Sam Thomas, Professor (Systems & Finance), School of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi.
- Dr. Joseph I. Injodey, Executive Director, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, and Rajagiri Business School, Kochi.
- Dr. Binoy Joseph, Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kakkanad, Kochi.
- Dr. Rosemary Varghese, Associate Professor (Business Communications), Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kakkanad, Kochi.
- Dr. Joji Alex, Associate Professor (Marketing), Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kakkanad, Kochi.
- Dr. Bejoy John Thomas, Associate Professor, Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kakkanad, Kochi.-Editor
Email: email@example.com | Tel: +91-9747324258
Rajagiri Management Journal is published twice a year. Annual subscription for each volume of two issues (print edition) is Rs. 600. Please send cheque or DD in favour of Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences payable in Kochi to Librarian, Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Rajagiri Valley, P.O. Kakkanad, Kochi -682039, Kerala. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.