- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Qualification : Ph.D
- Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Somesh has done his PhD in Marketing Management from Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal. He was a UGC Research Fellow. His research area includes Sales Promotion, Brand Management, Consumer behavior, Digital and Social Media Marketing. He has research publications in various international journals to his credit. He has also presented papers in national and international conferences. He also has five years of teaching and industry experience.
- PhD in Marketing Management, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal
- MBA in Marketing Management, The ICFAI University, Dehradun
- BSc, Pt Ravi Shankar Shukla University Raipur Chhattisgarh
- Assistant Professor, AMITY University Raipur, (Feb 2020 – Oct 2020)
- Assistant Professor, ITM University Raipur, (Aug 2018 – Jan 2020)
- Marketing Executive, Chhattisgarh Handicraft Development Board, Raipur
- Marketing facilitator, Chhattisgarh State Medicinal Plants Board, Raipur (Oct 2009 –Oct 2011)
- A Systematic Literature Review of the Sales Promotion’s Utilitarian and Hedonic Benefits, Accepted for publication in International Journal of Business Excellence, Inderscience Publication, Scopus, ABDC-C.
- Sinha, S.K. & Verma, P. (2020). Impact of Sales Promotion’s Benefits on Perceived Value: Does Product Category Moderate the Results?. 52 (101887) Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. SSCI, Scopus, ABDC-A.
- Sinha, S.K. & Verma, P. (2019). The link between Sales Promotion’s Benefits and Consumers Perception: A comparative study between Rural and Urban Consumers. Global Business Review (Sage Publishers), 20(3), 498–514. Scopus, ESCI, ABDC - C.
- Sinha, S.K. & Verma, P. (2018). Impact of Sales Promotion’s Benefits on Brand Equity: An Empirical Investigation. Global Business Review (Sage Publishers), 19(6), 01-18. Scopus, ESCI, ABDC Ranking - C.
- Sinha, S.K. & Verma, P. (2017). Consumer’s Response towards Non-Monetary and Monetary Sales Promotion: A Review and Future Research Direction. International Journal of Economic Perspective, 11(02), 500-507. Scopus, ABDC - C.
- Sinha, S.K. & Verma, P. (2018)“Examining the Moderating Role of Gender on the Relationship between Sales Promotion’s Benefits and Consumer Perception” , Iranian Journal of Management Studies, 11(4), 787-822. ESCI, ABS -1.
- A Study on Impact of Digital and Social Media on Customer Retention in Context of Indian Telecommunication Industry, International Conference on Digital Economy, December 6-8, 2019, Indian Institute of Management Raipur.
- A study on Impact of Influencing Factors on Purchase of Solar Photovoltaic product, 12th Annual Conference on Data Driven Decision Making in The Digital Age, December 27-30 2018. S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research. Mumbai.
- A study on antecedents of Brand Loyally in context of Telecommunication Services, 12th Annual Conference on Data Driven Decision Making in The Digital Age, December 27-30 2018, .S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai.
- Impact of Sales Promotion’s Benefits on Consumers Perception: a Comparative Study between Rural and Urban Consumers in India, 26th Annual Conference of the National Academy of Applied Psychology during 29-31 December, 2016 at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- Examining the Mediating Role of Hedonic and Utilitarian Benefits on the Relationship between Sales Promotion and Consumer Perception, 4th International Marketing Conference 22-24 December 2016 organized by Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.
- A Study on Brand Equity with Reference to Hedonic and Utilitarian Benefit of Sales Promotion presented in International Conference on Brand Management (CBM 2016). 16-17 April 2016 organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- Consumer response for Green Marketing Mix, presented in 3rd International Conference on Environment Friendly Agriculture & Horticulture in Planning of A Smart City, 12th 14th December 2015 organized by Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal.
- Psychological Influence of the Reward Given with Sales Promotion presented in 24th Annual Convention of National Academy of Psychology (NAOP), 12-14 December 2014 organized by Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal.
- A Study on Impact of Green Consumerism on Marketing Practices, presented in International Conference on Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineering: Advancements and Current Trends 27-29 Nov 2014, organized by Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal.
Awards and Achievements
- Research Fellowship in Management by University Grants Commission (UGC) in 2013.