- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Qualification : Ph.D
- Email-ID : email@example.com
Dr. Ronny Thomas has a PhD in economics and M.Phil in Planning and development from IIT Bombay, Mumbai. Prior to joining Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, he has one and half years of teaching experience at the School of Management Studies, NIT Calicut, Kozhikode. His research interests include international trade and FDI inter-linkage with econometric application and productivity analysis. He has presented his research papers in conferences held at University of Nottingham, Delhi School of Economics, IIM Bangalore and IIT Bombay and also published his research work. His teaching interests are managerial economics, micro economics, applied industrial organisation and applied econometrics.
- PhD (Economics), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2015
- M.Phil (Planning and Development), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2007
- M.A (Economics), University of Hyderabad, 2005