- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Qualification : Ph.D
- Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ravesh Krishnankutty has a PhD in Corporate Finance and M.Phil in Management from ICFAI University Tripura. He also qualified the UGC NET in the year 2012. He has served in ICFAI Business School Hyderabad (IBS Hyderabad) as assistant professor in department of Finance and Accounting for three and half years. He does research in Corporate Finance and Financial Economics. He has published research paper in national and international journals also presented research paper at national and international conferences. His teaching interests are Financial Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, and Corporate Finance.
- Raveesk Krishnankutty, Chandhan Prasad, Shashank Mittal, (2020) A study on the behavioural factors affecting household solar adoption in Kerala India, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJPPM-11-2019-0544 (ABDC Ranking B and Scopus Q1)
- Farrah Zeba, Musarrat Shaheen, and Raveesh Krishnankutty, 2020. Hedonic and Utilitarian Values Behind Engagement of Online Consumers. Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), 18(3), pp.1-20: DOI: 10.4018/JECO.2020070101 (ABDC Ranking B and Scopus Q3)
- Nemiraja Jadiyappa , Anto Joseph, Garima Sisodia, Raveesh Krishnankutty, Santosh Srivatsav (2020)Corporate Social Responsibility and Cash holdings in India: Evidence from a natural experiment, Finance Research Letters, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2020.101581 (ABDC Ranking A and Scopus Q1)
- Raveesh Krishnankutty and Nemiraja Jadiyappa (2020) Ownership Structure and Receivables Management, Journal of Public Affairs. Vol. 20 (2) pp 1-5: https://doi.org/10.1002/pa.2041 (ABDC Ranking B and Scopus Q3)
- Musarrat Shaheen, Farrah Zeba, Namrata Chatterjee, Raveesh Krishnankutty. (2019) Engaging customers through credible and useful reviews: the role of online trust, Vol. 21(2), pp. 137-153: https://doi.org/10.1108/YC-01-2019-0943 (ABDC Ranking B and Scopus Q1)
- Musarrat Shaheen, Farrah Zeba, Vaibhav Sekhar, Raveesh Krishnankutty, (2018) Linking home–work interface, work engagement and psychological capital to customer advocacy, Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing, Vol. 12(2), PP 268-287 : https://doi.org/10.1108/JGOSS-08-2017-0033 (ABDC Ranking B and Scopus Q3)
- Mohanty, Biraj Kumar, and Raveesh Krishnankutty. 2018. Determinants of profitability in Indian banks in the changing scenario. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues Vol 8(2) PP 235. (ABDC C )
- Shaheen, Musarrat and Raveesh Krishnankutty. 2018. The Mediation of Psychological Capital in the Relationship of Perceived Organizational Support, Engagement and Extra-Role Performance, International Journal of Knowledge Management (IJKM) Vol 14(4) PP 30-45: doi:10.4018/IJKM.2018100103 (ABDC Ranking B and ScopusQ3)
- Nemi Raja Jadiyappa, V Nagi Reddy and Raveesh Krishnankutty. 2016. Financial Liberalization and capital structuring decisions of corporate firms: evidence from India. Economics Letters, Vol. 149 (1), PP 33-37. (ABDC Ranking A and Scopus Q1)
- Satyapriya Mishra, Biraj Kumar Mohanty and Raveesh Krishnankutty. 2016. Classification of retail investors- a behavioural study. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, Vol.14 (10)PP 6863-6878.(ABDC Ranking C and Scopus)
- Narender Vunyale, Nemi Rajaand Raveesh Krishnankutty. 2016. Does innovative financing increase the firm performance? An empirical investigation of Indian manufacturing firms. Theoretical Economics Letters, Vol.6 (02), PP 304-312. (ABDC Ranking B)
- Aviral Kumar Tiwar and Raveesh krishnankutty. 2015. Determinants of capital structure: a quantile regression analysis. Studies in Business and Economics, Vol. 10(1), PP. 16-34.(ABDC Ranking C)
- Aviral Kumar Tiwar and Raveesh krishnankutty. 2014. Determinants of capital structure: comparison of empirical evidence for the use of different estimators. Theoretical and Applied Economics, Vol. XXI(12), ), PP. 63-82.(ABDC Ranking C)
- Raveesh Krishankutty and Kiran Sankar Chakraborty. 2014. The determinants of corporate debt maturity: a study on listed companies of Bombay Stock Exchange 500 index. Romanian Economic Journal, Vol. 51(1), PP 67-90.
- Raveesh Krishankutty and Kiran Sankar Chakraborty. 2014. Growth and long-term debt of Indian corporate sector: a study with reference to Bombay Stock Exchange 500 Index companies. TheEconomic Research Guardian Vol.4(1), PP 13-24. .(Scopus)
- Kiran Sankar Chakraborty, and Raveesh Krishnakutty. 2013. Determinants of current ratio: a study with reference to large listed companies in India. Journal of International Business Management & Research (jibmr), Vol.4 (12).
- Kiran Sankar Chakraborty, Manish Das and Raveesh Krishnakutty .2013. Consumer ethnocentrism in backward regions of India: a case study of Tripura. Reviewof Management Innovation & Creativity (rmic), Vol 6(19).
- Bhushan Chandra Das, K.S.Chakraborty, Raveesh Krishnankutty. 2012. Industrial Sickness in Micro and Small Manufacturing Enterprises in Backward Regions of India: A Case Study of Tripura, AFBE journalSpecial Issue of Selected Papers from AFBEUNITEN Conference, 2012. Vol. 5 (3), PP 240-251.
- K.S.Chakraborty, Raveesh Krishnankutty and Bhushan Chandra Das, 2012. Liquidity aspectsof large corporatebusiness: a study with reference to listed companies in India, AFBE journalSpecial Issue of Selected Papers from AFBEUNITEN Conference, 2012. Vol. 5 (3), PP 319-334.
- Kiran Sankar Chakraborty, Chhanda Debnath and Raveesh Krishnakutty. 2012. Academic Counselling in Teachers training programme Under Distance Mode in India: Experience If CETE Programme of IGNOU, International Handbook of Research and Teaching, Vol. 21(2), PP 158-167.
- Raveesh Krishnankutty. 2011. Role of Bank credits in economic growth: a study with special reference to North East India. TheEconomic Research Guardian Vol.1 (2), PP 60-71.(Scopus)
- Kiran Sankar Chakraborty and Raveesh Krishnankutty. 2011. Foreign direct investment outflows and inflows in India, Journal of Accountancy and Management Special Issue on the AFBE 2011. No.2.
- Raveesh krishnankutty and Aviral Kumar Tiwari. 2011. Are the Bombay stock exchange sectoral indices of Indian stock market cointegrated? Evidence using fractional cointegration test, Journal of Emerging Financial Markets.Vol.2 (1), PP 37-46.
- Raveesh krishnankutty. 2011. Panel data analysis on retail inventory Productivity, TheEconomic Research Guardian,Vol.1 (1), PP 15-23. (Scopus)
- Raveesh krishnankutty and Mamoni Kalita. 2011. Consumers’ Perception Regarding Service Quality in Aviation Sector in Agartala, Information Management and Business Review, Vol.2 (5), PP 216-222.
Guest reviewer: Journal of public Affairs, Journal of Applied According Research, Studies in economics and finance, The IUP Journal of Accounting Research and Audit Practices, Cogent Economics and Finance, European Journal of Management and Business Economics, Rajagiri Management Journal
- Presented the paper titled “Impact of financial reforms on the dividend policy of Indian firms” at the India Finance Conference 2017 held on 20 - 22 December 2017 in IIM Bangalore, India.
- Presented the paper titled “ Ownership Structure and Receivables Management” at the 13th International Conference on Business and Finance organised by IBS Hyderabad in collaboration with Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics Pune on December 14-15, 2017 at IBS Hyderabad.
- Presented the paper titled Presented the paper titled “Genesis of profitability in Indian banks”, at the 1st Banking Research Conference organized by IBS Hyderabad in collaboration with Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics Pune during January 29-30, 2016 at IBS Hyderabad
- Presented the paper titled “Determinants of debt capital in Indian corporate sector: A sectoral analysis”, at the 11th International Conference on Business and Finance organised by IBS Hyderabad on January 8-9, 2015 at IBS Hyderabad
- Presented a paper titled “Determinants of debt capital in Indian corporate sector: a quantile regression analysis”, in the 6th Doctoral Theses Conference held in the IBS Hyderabad, organized by IBS Hyderabad in collaboration with Broad College of Business, Michigan State University, East Lansing, USA, during April 26-27, 2013
- Presented a paper titled “Consumer ethnocentrism in backward regions of India: a case study of Tripura”, at Intellect base International Consortium Academic Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, March 14 - 15, 2013
- Presented a paper titled “Liquidity aspects of large corporate business: a study with reference to listed companies in India”, in the Asian Forum of Business Education (AFBE) Conference 09th and 10th July 2012 at Malaysia Kuala -Lumpur.
- Presented a paper titled “Determinants of current ratio: a study with reference to companies listed with Bombay Stock Exchange” in the 9th International Conference on Business and Finance (ICBF), January 2012, at IBS Hyderabad.
- Presented a paper titled “Education and economic growth: a time series analysis” in the National Seminar on "Inclusive Growth Though Education", organised by Economic Science Society of of Tripura (ESSOT), held during December 8-9, 2012.
- Presented a paper titled “Foreign direct investment outflows and inflows in India”, in the Asian Forum of Business Education (AFBE) Conference 2011 at Bangkok.
- Presented a paper titled “Consumer perception regarding aviation sector in Agartala”, in the 1st International Conference of Marketing (MARCON) held in IIM-C, December 2010.
- Presented a paper titled “Contingencies and events occurring after the balance sheet date legal provisions, accounting standards and practice in India”, in the Indian Commerce Association 64th All India Commerce Conference, December 2011 at Pondicherry University.
- Presented a paper titled “Determinants of capital structure and comparison of different estimators” was presented in the 47th Annual Conference of the Indian Econometric Society at Devi Ahalya University, Indore (MP) on January, 2011
- Presented a paper titled “Role of information and communication technology in today’s education: a literature survey”, was presented regional seminar held at ICFAI University Tripura, 2011.
- Presented a paper titled “Inventory turnover performance analysis of select retail companies in India: an empirical study”, in the 7th International Conference on Business and Finance (ICBF), January 2010, at IBS Hyderabad.
- Organized a one day workshop on 'Panel Regression Analysis', on 08 July 2016 IBS Hyderabad.