- Designation : Professor
- Qualification : P.G.D.M
- Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
He has 32+ years of multi-functional corporate experience. Last assignment was as Vice President (Operations) with CAMS (A NSE group company) and was responsible for Middle office operations, Stock Broker Process, as well as centralised operations like Logistics, Purchase & Sourcing and Infrastructure and facilities management. He was associated with the first B2B auction portal (auctionindia.com) as Vice President. He was Vice President (Special Projects) with CSS Group and was a Director on Board of its Polish subsidiary CSS sp.zo.o Poland. He also worked with TVS Electronics Ltd, Crompton Greaves and the Murugappa Group. He is also UGC NET qualified in management. Joined in RBS on twenty first April two thousand sixteen.
- B.E. R.E.C, Bhopal (MANIT) ,D.I.I.Sc (I.I.Sc,Bangalore) P.G.D.M.(I.I.M. Calcutta), FCMA (Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
Area of interest
- Finance & Operations Management.
- Very interested in guiding the establishment of Rural BPOs
- Outsourcing dilemma and after-effects at Grand Insurance Company, SAGE Business Cases (Online ISBN: 9781526459862 DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4135/9781526459862, 2019)
- Ivey case : Bikes & Co. Ltd.: Business Turnaround - Product Number: 9B19M086, Publication Date: 08/15/2019, Length: 10 pages (9 pages of text) Product Type: Case (Gen Exp) (https://www.iveycases.com/ProductView.aspx?id=104897)
Copyright © 2020. Rajagiri Business School. All Rights Reserved