- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Qualification : M.A.
- Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial and international economics are his forte. He teaches management students Microeconomics, Managerial Economics, Public Policy and Managerial Economics and Global Business Environment. He has interest in studying business environment of Korean firms that operate in India. He is dealing effectively with MS Excel for business and research works. He has worked in Oracle India as a finance analyst in for 5 years and 10 months.He has conducted certificate courses on MS excel for faculty members and PGDM students of Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies. He has been certified with beginners’ and intermediary level of SPSS. He has made presentations in various seminars.
- B.A., M.A.
- Social Responsibility Seminar, conducted by Christ University. Presented a paper, “Corporate Social Responsibility & Co-growth of Big Retailers and Small Retailers”, 2011.
- International Conference on Cross Cultural Management, conducted by Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies. Presented a paper, “How Much Is Hofstede’s Model Valid?” with sub-title “Study of cultural dimensions in Oracle Ltd.”, 2013
- A Concave on the National Budget, conducted by Economics department of Christ University. Presented a paper, “Indian Railways & Privatization”, 2014
- 2nd International Conference on Innovations in Business and Finance, conducted by Commerce Association of Kerala. Presented a paper, “Economics and Big data: how big data will impact on Economic researches?”