- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Qualification : M.Tech
- Email-ID : email@example.com
Esha Saha holds an M. Tech Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management and is currently pursuing PhD in the area Healthcare Inventory Management Systems from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. She has qualified GATE in the year 2012. Her current areas of research include Operations Management, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management, Healthcare Management Systems, Probability and Statistics, Stochastic Systems, Decision Making under Uncertainty, and Human Factors Engineering/Ergonomics. She has several articles published in ABDC, SCI and SCOPUS indexed journals of international repute. She has presented her research papers in various international and national conferences. She is also the member of several professional societies. She has been with RBS since sixteenth September two thousand nineteen.
- B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, West Bengal University of Technology, 2012.
- M.Tech in Industrial Engineering and Management, National Institute of Technology Calicut, Kerala, 2014.
- Pursuing Ph.D in Healthcare Inventory Management Systems, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
Area of interest
- Operations Management
- Operations Research
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Healthcare Management Systems
- Probability and Statistics
- Stochastic Systems
- Decision Making under Uncertainty
- Human Factors Engineering/Ergonomics
- Esha Saha, Pradip Kumar Ray: Modelling and Analysis of Inventory Management Systems in Healthcare: A Review and Reflections, Computers and Industrial Engineering Journal, 137, 2019, 106051(ABDC/A, SCI).
- Esha Saha, Pradip Kumar Ray: Patient Condition-based Medicine Inventory Management in Healthcare Systems, IISE Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering, 9(3), 299-312, 2019.
- Esha Saha, Pradip Kumar Ray: Identifying Association Rules among Medicines in Prescription Data for Hospital Inventory Control, International Journal of Healthcare Information Systems and Informatics, 2019 (Accepted, ESCI, Scopus, ABDC/C).
- Esha Saha, Pradip Kumar Ray: Modelling and Analysis of Healthcare Inventory Management Systems, OPSEARCH Journal, 1-20, 2019 (ESCI, Scopus, ABDC/C).
- Pradip Kumar Ray, Ratri Parida, Esha Saha: Status Survey of Occupational Risk Factors of Manual Material Handling Tasks at a Construction Site in India, Procedia Manufacturing Journal, 3, 6579 –6586, 2015 (Scopus).
- Esha Saha, R Sridharan: Hybridization of Particle Swarm Optimization and Ant Colony Optimization Technique to Solve the Distribution Planning Problem of Cross-Docking Network, Vels Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2(1), 29-33, 2015.
BOOK CHAPTER PUBLICATIONS
- Esha Saha and Pradip Kumar Ray: Statistical Analysis of Medical Data for Inventory Management in a Healthcare System, In: Evans G. W., Biles W. E., Bae K. G., Analytics, Operations, and Strategic Decision Making in the Public Sector, IGI Global, pp 166-186, 2019.
- Esha Saha and Pradip Kumar Ray: Inventory Management and Analysis of Pharmaceuticals in a Healthcare System, In: Ray P., Maiti J. (eds) Healthcare Systems Management: Methodologies and Applications. 21st Century Perspectives of Asia. Springer, Singapore, pp 71-98, 2018.
- Pratiksha Patil, Pradip Kumar Ray and Esha Saha: Modeling and Analysis of Distribution of Blood Stocks to Healthcare Units, In: Ray P., Maiti J. (eds) Healthcare Systems Management: Methodologies and Applications. 21st Century Perspectives of Asia. Springer, Singapore, pp 115- 132, 2018.
- Esha Saha and Pradip Kumar Ray: An Overview of Impact of Healthcare Inventory Management Systems on Entrepreneurship, In: Purnendu Mandal and John Vong, Entrepreneurship in Technology for ASEAN, Springer Singapore, pp 83-94, 2017.
- Pradip Kumar Ray, Esha Saha: Ergonomic Performance Measurement and Evaluation for Worksystems in Healthcare, In: Vincent G. Duffy and Nancy Lightner, Advances in Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare, Springer International Publishing, pp 329-342, 2017.
- Dharmendra Sharma, Pradip Kumar Ray, Esha Saha: Biomechanical Evaluation of patient Handling Jobs in Healthcare; A Case Study in India, Advances in Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare, Springer International Publishing, pp 67-74, 2017.
- Pradip Kumar Ray, V K Tewari and Esha Saha: Ergonomic Performance and Evaluation of Worksystem: A Few Applications, In: Ray P., Maiti J. (eds) Ergonomic Design of Products and Worksystems-21st Century Perspectives of Asia, Springer, Singapore pp 1-12, 2018.
- Biomechanical Evaluation of Patient Handling Jobs in Healthcare: A Case Study in India, International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics, Orlando, Florida, USA, July 27-31, 2016.
- Modelling and Analysis of Healthcare Inventory Management Systems, International Conference on Advancing Frontiers in Operational Research: Towards a Sustainable World (AFOR-2017) jointly organized by Operational Research Society of India (ORSI) and Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata on December 21-23, 2017.
- Inventory Management and Analysis of Pharmaceuticals in a Healthcare System, International Conference on Managing Ergonomic Design, Industrial Safety and Healthcare Systems, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, December 20-23, 2016.
- Modelling Patient Medical Condition-based Demand for Managing Hospital Inventory, International Conference on Advances in Healthcare Management Services, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, India, December 10-11, 2016.
- Statistical Analysis of Medical Data for Inventory Management in a Healthcare System, 34th Annual Meeting of the Indian Society of Medical Statistics, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata December 1-3, 2016.
- Development and Analysis of Discrete Particle Swarm Optimization algorithm to solve the transportation problem of cross-docking: International Conference on Advances in Engineering Technology and Science, Munnar, Kerela, 2014.
- Hybridization of Particle Swarm Optimization and Ant colony optimization technique to solve the distribution planning problem of cross-docking network, International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Advanced Manufacturing Research, Vels University, Chennai, May 2 – 3, 2014.
- Ant colony optimization technique to solve distribution planning problem of the cross-docking network, National Conference on Latest Trends In Mechanical Engineering, NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad, Kerela, 2014.
- Smart sensor networks: Technologies and Applications for Green Growth, International Conference on Convergence of Optics and Electronics, held at Science City, SPIE Students Chapters JIS College of Engineering and University of Calcutta, March 26 -27, 2011.
- Timing-Sync Protocol for Sensor Networks, National Conference on Mobile Communications, Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Kolkata, July 25 - 26, 2011.
- Production Management in Manufacturing and Service Organizations, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, August 18-19, 2017.
- New Product Development using Systems Engineering Principles, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, March 16 - 18, 2017.
- Multivariate Analysis using SPSS and Spreadsheets, National Institute of Technology Calicut, January 30 - February 1, 2014.
- Models and Methods for Supply Chain Decisions, National Institute of Technology Calicut, April 6, 2013.
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization, National Institute of Technology Calicut, October 19 - 20, 2012.
- Statistical Analysis for Research, National Institute of Technology Calicut, October 6, 2012.
- Signal Processing and Mobile Communication, CIEM Student Branch of IEEE, September 16, 2010.
- Life Member, Operational Research Society of India, Membership No. 1232/E/16/ML, Chapter ORSI HQ, December 31, 2016.
- Senior Member, Indian Society of Mechanical Engineers (ISME), Membership No. SMISME20161210004, December 10, 2016.
- Life Member, Indian Society of Medical Statistics, Membership No. LM-201623, December 31, 2016.
- Ordinary Member, Indian Statistical Institute, Membership No. O/9487-2017, November 03, 2017.
Awards and Achievements
- Secured best presentation award, Doctoral Colloquium and Research Scholars’ Day, Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE) IIT Kharagpur Student Chapter (#660), 2017 and 2018.
- Secured second position in poster presentation competition in the Research Scholars’ day, Industrial and Systems Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, March 19, 2016.
- Honoured as Research Scholar Representative of the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.
- Honoured as Women Representative of the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.
- Honoured as a Member of Department Newsletter, IIT Kharagpur.
- Teaching Assistant, NPTEL Online Certification Course on Quality Design and Control, IIT Kharagpur.
Copyright © 2020. Rajagiri Business School. All Rights Reserved