- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Qualification : CA
- Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching in finance domain in the areas of accounting and finance. She has 13+ years of teaching experience in finance related subjects for ACCA, CA, MBA & PGDM. Expertise soft skill trainer for newly qualified professionals. Chief Founder & Mentor, EDUPORT Career Solutions Private Limited. She has worked as an Audit executive in Ernst and Young, Chennai. She was the first Program Co-ordinator for Orientation and GMCS for Gurgaon Branch of ICAI. Faculty at Gurgaon, Amravati, Raipur & Bhilai Branch of ICAI for GMCS and Orientation, also worked as a senior content developer for Educomp Solutions (P) Ltd. Her teaching interests are Financial Accounting, Business Law, Cost and Management Accounting, and Corporate Finance.
• Qualified as a Chartered Accountant with 12th All India Rank in Nov 2006.
• Graduated in Commerce as 1st rank holder in College from Pt. Ravisankar university, Raipur.
• Undergoing Diploma in Information System Audit from ICAI
• Conference themed “Infrastructure Financing – The Key to Sustainable Growth” on 13th March,2015 at SCMS Cochin School of Business, Kochi, Kerala
Awards and Achievements
- Contributed e-lectures for Board of Studies, Institute of Chartered Accountant, New Delhi – E Learning Module in CA CPT – Law & Economics & CA IPCC – Service Tax.
- 4000 questions contributed for CPT, and developed one-day revision notes for both CA - CPT and IPCC Students.