Rajagiri Business School in association with The Indian Econometric Society (TIES) and the University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City (UEH), invite papers for the second edition of the Rajagiri Conference on Economics and Finance (RCEF 2020) to be held on 5-6 November 2020. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, this edition of the conference will be held virtually through webinars. Academicians, researchers, doctoral students, and practitioners are invited to submit full research papers in the area of economics and finance.
Dr. Gary A. Campbell is the Professor of Natural Resource Economics and Director of the M.S. program in Applied Natural Resource Economics in the College of Business at Michigan Technological University. He received a Ph.D. in Mineral Economics from The Pennsylvania State University, an M.S. in Economics from Iowa State University, and a B.S. in Economics from the University of Missouri Rolla (Missouri University of Science and Technology). He is currently co-editor of the journal Resources Policy. He has academic experience in China, Ethiopia, Mongolia, and South Africa. Metal markets, mineral policy, and mining-community relations are his areas of research interest.
- Paper presented in the conference will be considered for publication in special issues of the following journals:
- Resources Policy (Special Issue on Economic, social and environmental impacts of shale gas production)
- Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning, and Policy (Special Issue on The Oil prices-Macro economyEnergy-Environment Nexus in the Era of Globalization)
- Annals of Operations Research (Special issue on Financial Modelling and Risk Management of Energy and Environmental Instruments and Derivatives)
- Economic Research Guardian (Special Issue for RCEF 2020)
Papers need to meet the set quality criteria of the journals. For special issues, papers need to fall in the aim and scope of the special issue. Only one paper per team of author-co-author/s will be considered for each journal. Authors must bear the publication/ submission fees wherever applicable.
Best Paper Award
The Best Paper Award will be presented for outstanding research work. The awardee will be decided by a committee of experts
- Please submit the papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The conference submission deadline is extended to: 25 October 2020
For More Details: