The 3rd Rajagiri Conference on Economics and Finance (RCEF), organised by Rajagiri Business School (RBS) in association with The Indian Econometric Society (TIES) and Waikato Management School, University of Waikato, New Zealand invites submissions on a broad range of topics in economics and finance. The conference aims to bring academicians, practitioners and policymakers together to exchange high-quality research.
Interested scholars are invited to submit full-length papers on or before 5th November 2021. The submissions will be reviewed by experts on its originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in the following journals:
- Prague Economic Papers (ABDC, Scopus, SSCI)
- Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment: (ABS, Scopus)
- International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies: (ABDC, Scopus)
- European Journal of Management and Business Economics: (Scopus)
- Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences: (Scopus)
- Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal: (ABDC, Scopus)
- Environmental Quality Management (Scopus)
- Economic Research Guardian (Scopus)
- Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology: (ABDC-B, Scopus, SSCI)—"Modelling research in the service industry using advanced or innovative panel data methods"
- International Journal of Managerial Finance: (ABDC-A, Scopus)-- "green-and-sustainable-corporate-finance"
Papers need to meet the set quality criteria and fall in the aim and scope of the special issue. Authors must bear the publication/ submission fees wherever applicable. Only one paper per team of author-co-author/s will be considered for each journal.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, this edition of the conference will be held on the digital platform. Details of the platform and panels will be communicated at a later date.
Keynote Speaker: To be notified later
Submission Deadline: 5 November 2021
Acceptance of papers for the conference: 12 November 2020
Conference Date (via video conferencing): 19 - 20 November 2020
Submission Link: Will be updated Soon
Conference Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Chandrima Chatterjee
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph. 9433702571