PGDM for Working Professionals
About the Programme:
The ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for Working Professionals’ is an 18 month PGDM programme in management offered by Rajagiri Business School. The objective of the programme is to impart management education and business leadership training to working professionals seeking advancement in their career and take their organizations to the next orbit of growth. The program with an innovative curriculum and over 1000 instructional in-class hours provides a unique opportunity for the participants to impart and sharpen their knowledge and skills for future business leadership.
During first 3 trimesters, the curriculum focus on equipping the participants with
• An overview of major functional areas of management and its interconnectedness
• The power to take analytical decisions under complex business scenario
• The ability to understand macro-economic trends impacting businesses.
• The ability to think strategically like a business leader by taking a BIG PICTURE approach.
During the last 3 trimesters, the curriculum focus on
• Imparting advanced learning and skills to the participants in their area of interest
• Advanced leadership training
• Capstone simulation based business leadership training.
The normal program delivery mode is the in-class mode. But due to the current extraordinary situation of COVID-19 pandemic, till the restrictions are eased by the governing authorities, we will conduct the classes in on-line mode using Microsoft Teams.
Once restrictions are eased, we will resume the in-class mode at RBS campus, Kakkanad.