- Designation : Associate Professor
- Qualification : FPM
- Email-ID : email@example.com
His industry experience of about 15 years comprises of managerial positions in reputed organizations like GCMMF Ltd. (https://amul.com/m/about-us), JM Financial Group (https://www.jmfl.com/who-we-are/about-us) and ICICI Bank (https://www.icicibank.com/aboutus/about-us.page?) before moving to teaching in the year 2006. Corporate experience include exposure to areas like accounting and control, capital markets, sales and distribution of financial products and retail banking. Valuable insights into the working of financial markets and intermediaries achieved through keen interest, supported by practical experience has helped him focus his teaching and research interests in areas spanning the intersection of finance and economics. Dr Sunil has been working with RBS since twenty fifth April two thousand sixteen
- M. Com (University of Calicut)
- PGDRM (IRMA)
- Fellow in Management (XLRI Jamshedpur)
Area of interest
- Teaching interests: Economics, Financial markets, Research Methodology
- Research Interests: Indebtedness, Consuming Instinct, Moral Hazard in Financial Markets
- “FRDI Bill 2018: Concerns and Comforts”; Treasury Management; April 2018; ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad.
- “Over-indebtedness in Microfinance: An Analysis Based on Behavioral Implications”; The Microfinance Review; July – December 2018; Bankers Institute of Rural Development; Lucknow; India
- “Competition, Multiple Borrowing and Over-indebtedness in Microfinance: An Empirical Investigation”; The Microfinance Review; Vol VII, No. 2; July - December, 2015
- “Bank Stress Tests: Why it Can’t be Very Stressful”; The Analyst, November 2010; ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad.
- “Asset Price Bubbles: The ‘Why’ and ‘How’”; The Analyst, August 2009; ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad.
- “Geithner – Summers Plan: Setting a Bad Precedent”; The Analyst, May 2009; ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad.
- “Economic Slowdown: Can China Save the Global Economy”; The Analyst, April 2008; ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad.
- “Competition, Multiple Borrowing and Over-indebtedness in Microfinance: An Empirical Investigation”, 3rd International Conference on Financial Inclusion, November 2014; XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur.
- “Significance of Lender Efforts in Determining Repayment Performance of Joint Liability Groups in Microfinance”; International Conference in Microfinance, January 2009; Central University of Pondicherry.
Copyright © 2020. Rajagiri Business School. All Rights Reserved