- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Joining Date : 12 Jan 2021
- Qualification : PhD
- Email-ID : email@example.com
Rishabh Rathore has obtained his B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering from S.S.G.M. College of Engineering, Shegaon in 2010 and holds an M.E. degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from S.G.S.I.T.S Indore in 2013. He qualified the GATE 2013 with 92 percentile. He pursueded his Ph.D. from the Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. The title of his thesis is “Analysis and Mitigation of Risks in the foodgrains supply chain”. As a part of Ph.D. work, he has published a research paper in the International Journal of Logistics Management ("A" category journal), and other works are under review. Some of his professional contributions include successful completion of reviewer assignments for reputed international journals like the Journal of Modelling in Management, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management and International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management. His research interest includes operation management, supply chain management, quantitative techniques, and six sigma. He has presented his research work in the POMS annual conference, Seattle, U.S.A., and EurOMA annual conference, Budapest, Hungary. He also worked as a teaching assistant for the online Six Sigma MOOCs course, organized by NPTEL.
- Ph.D, Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Master of Engineering, Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science, Indore (2011-2013)
- Bachelor of Engineering, Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Shegaon, Maharashtra (2006-2010)
Area of interest
- Operations Research,
- Operations Management,
- System Dynamics,
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Six Sigma
- Rathore R, Thakkar J. J., Jha J K, (2017), "A quantitative risk assessment methodology and evaluation of food supply chain", The International Journal of Logistics Management, Vol. 28 Issue: 4, pp.1272-1293, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJLM-08-2016-0198. (ABDC Journal List A, SCI, Scopus, Scimago-Q1)
- Rathore R, Thakkar J. J., Jha J K, Integrated inventory transportation model with configurable vehicle capacity: a case of Indian foodgrain supply chain”, XIX Annual Conference of SOM, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, 11-13 December 2015.
- Rathore R, Thakkar J. J., Jha J K, “Assessment of risks for foodgrain supply chain in India: A Grey- DEMATEL approach”, POMS annual conference, Seattle, USA, 5-8 May 2017.
- Rathore R, Thakkar J. J., Jha J K, “System dynamics approach for risk assessment in foodgrains supply chain”, EurOMA annual conference, Budapest, Hungary 24-26 June 2018.
- INFORMS student chapter
- Founder treasurer of Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE) student chapter.
- Teaching assistant for online Six Sigma MOOCs course, organized by NPTEL (Jan 2017-April 2018, Jan 2019-April 2019).