- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Qualification : FPM
- Email-ID : email@example.com
Mr. Chandan Parsad has done his FPM from IIM Raipur. He holds B.E. (Instrumentation & Control) from MDU Rhotak and MBA from C-DAC (Ministry of IT). Prior to his PhD he has worked as Assistant Professor in Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies (GGSIPU Delhi). He was awarded the 'Best Teacher Award 2012' at Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies. He has published more than twenty five research papers in journals of national and international repute such as Journal of Global Information Management, International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences, Decision, Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers, Journal of Consumer Behaviour, Journal of International Consumer Marketing, Asian Academy of Management Journal, Emerging Markets, International Journal of Educational and International Journal of Services Technology and Management etc.Chandan has presented his paper at 7th IIMA Conference on Marketing in Emerging Economies and International Conference on Service Management, WASET, USA. His research interests include Consumer buying behaviour, Spiritual Marketing and Neuro-marketing. Dr Chandan is with RBS since twentieth of December two thousand seventeen.
- MBA, FPM
- Clustering E-shoppers on the basis of Shopping Values and Web Characteristics. Journal of Global Information Management (Accepted).
- Impact of Impulsive Personality Traits and Store Environment on Impulse Buying Behaviour. Journal of Business and Management (Accepted).
- Segmenting Indian shoppers on mall attractiveness factors. International Journal of Services Technology and Management (Accepted).
- Women entrepreneurship in India: a review of barriers and motivational factors. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management (Accepted).
- Online shoppers’ satisfaction: The impact of shopping values, website factors and trust. International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences (Accepted).
- Efficacy of MBA: On the role of network effects in influencing the selection of elective courses. International Journal of Educational Management (Accepted).
- Leveraging Neural Networks Technique for Predicting Impulsive Buying: An Empirical Study in India. International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management Vol. 31, No. 6, Pp.494-510, 2017.
- Understanding Nature of Store Ambiance and Individual Impulse Buying Tendency on Impulsive Purchasing Behaviour: An Emerging Market Perspective. Decision Vol. 44, No. 4, Pp.298-315, 2017.
- Predicting Indian shoppers’ mall loyalty behaviour using neural networks technique. Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers Vol. 42, No. 4, Pp.234-250, 2017.
- Consumer response to brand involved in food safety scandal: An exploratory study based on a recent scandal in India. Journal of Consumer Behaviour. Pp.1-9, 2017.
- An Empirical Examination of the Influence of Information and Source Characteristics on Consumers’ Adoption of Online Reviews. Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information Systems. Vol. 9, No. 1, Pp.75-94, 2017.
- Predicting Online Buying Behaviour: A Comparative Study Using Three Classifying Methods. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research. Vol. 15, No. 1, Pp.62-78, 2018
- Typology of Indian e-buyers: Clustering on the Basis of Online Shopping Motives. World Review of Science, Technology and Sustainable Development. Vol. 13, No. 1, Pp.3-17, 2017.
- Effects of Online Shopping Values and Website cues on purchase behaviour: A study using S-O-R Framework. Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers. Vol. 42, No. 1, Pp.1-18, 2017.
- Segmenting Young Indian Impulsive Shoppers. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, Vol. 29, No. 1, Pp.35-47, 2017.
- Role of shopping values and web atmospherics in e-satisfaction and repurchase intention. Journal of Internet Commerce. Vol. 16, No. 1, Pp.32-52, 2016.
- Clustering Shoppers’ by Mall Experience for Emerging Indian City. Asian Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 21, No. 2, Pp.53-73, 2016.
- Predicting Impulsive Buyers: A Comparative Study of Binary Classifiers Discriminative Ability. International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 2, Pp.40-56, 2016.
- Predicting Online Buying Behaviour among Indian Shoppers using Neural Networks Technique. International Journal of Business and Information, Vol. 11, No. 2, Pp.175-198, 2016.
- Segmenting Online Shoppers: A Study of Consumers’ Web Portal Selection Motivations for E-shopping. Asian Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 21, No. 1, Pp.27-46, 2016.
- Application of Neural Networks Technique in Predicting Impulse Buying among Shoppers in India. Decision, Vol. 42, No. 4, Pp.403-417, 2015.
- Impulsive buying structure in retailing: An interpretive Structural modeling approach. Journal of Marketing Analytics, Vol. 3, No. 4, Pp.215-233, 2015.
- Selecting a Web Portal for Online Shopping: A Conceptual Approach Using Interpretive Structural Modeling. East Asian Journal of Business Management, Vol. 5, No. 4, Pp.37-46, 2015.
- Factors prompting impulse buying behaviour: study among shoppers in India. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Vol. 11, No. 2, Pp.219-244, 2015.
- Antecedents to Online Shopping: Factors Influencing the Selection of Web Portal. International Journal of E-Business Research, Vol. 11, No. 1, Pp.35-55, 2015.
- Factors Defining Store Atmospherics in Convenience Stores: An Analytical Study of Delhi Malls in India. The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, Vol. 2, No. 3, Pp.5-15, 2015.
- Dainik Bhaskar: Live No Negative accepted for publication in Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies. VOL. 7 NO. 3 2017, pp. 1-22.
- Maggi in India: Failing the Quality Test. Cleared by Case Centre, Case Reference no. 516-001-1 (2016)
- IPhone4 Relaunch: An Apple iPhone Case Story. Cleared by Case Centre, Case Reference no. 514-123-1 (2014)
- Customer segmentation revisited: The case of the e-tailing industry in emerging market, 19th International Conference on Service Management, WASET, June 2017.
- Impulse Buying Behaviour: I Love but I Hate, 7th IIMA Conference on Marketing in Emerging Economies, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, January 2017.
- Leveraging effect of social media on business scenario, International Conference on Social Media, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur, January 2014.
- Marketing Of Services - Challenges in The Era Of Globalization, National Conference on Innovative Trends in Marketing in the New Millennium, LBSIM, Delhi, January 2013.
- Inclusive Education for Disable Students: Create Pathways To Access, International Conference on Disability is a Challenges its opportunity in Education & Employment Tecnia Institute of advanced Studies, Delhi, January 2012.
- Impact of E Learning in economic development: Acceleration to GDP, at International Conference on Business Strategy and Management VELOXIAN, Kolkata, June 2011.
- Presented a paper titled “Greenfield Investment (Fdi) For Sustainable Development Of India: Increasing Benefits & Reducing Costs, International Conference on Business Management in Turbulent Time, CIM & SKNCOE Pune, October 2011.
- Knowledge Management In Crm: A Contemporary Model, National Conference on “Web Knowledge Based System” Emerging Trend and Perspective, Tecnia Institute of advanced Studies, Delhi, April 2011.
- Faculty Development Programme on Entrepreneurship Development organized by Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India in December 2011- January 2012.
Copyright © 2020. Rajagiri Business School. All Rights Reserved