- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Qualification : Ph.D
- Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Himanshi Pandey holds an MPhil degree in English and a doctoral degree in Translation Studies from IIT Kharagpur. She has qualified UGC-Net examination for the role of Assistant Professor in English. Her research interests include Language Interpretation, Translation, Business Communication, Cultural Studies, and Humour Studies. She has translated literary documents from Hindi to English and published poetry translations in both national and international journals. She has performed both formal and informal sets on NPTEL for the course ‘Speaking Effectively.’Before coming to Rajagiri Business School, she was a Research Fellow and Teaching Assistant at IIT Kharagpur’s Department of Humanities and Social Sciences. In addition to her academic pursuit, she takes a keen interest in Dramatics and Stand-ups.
Area of interest
- Communication skills
- Collaborative Research
- Pandey, Himanshi & Komalesha, H.S. (2019). Translation of Kedarnath Singh's Poems. Muse India, 83(Jan-Feb). (http://www.museindia.com/Home/ViewContentData?arttype=poems&issid=83&menuid=8171)
- Pandey, Himanshi & Komalesha, H.S. (2018). Mother tongue and other poems by Kedarnath Singh. Setu, Sep. (https://www.setumag.com/2018/09/translation-kedarnath-singh.html)
- Pandey, Himanshi. & Komalesha, H.S. (2018). Echoes of Resistance in the Poetry of Kedarnath Singh. KFLC 2018: The Languages, Literatures, and Cultures Conference held at the University of Kentucky, Kentucky, April 19-April 21, 2018.
- Conference Chair: 2018 Chaired session titled, ‘Cinematic and Literary Representation of Identity’ in KFLC 2018: The Languages, Literatures, and Cultures Conference at University of Kentucky, USA