About the Conference
The 1st Rajagiri Management Conference (RMC), to be organized jointly by Rajagiri Business School, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences Kochi, India and Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. RMC will provide an opportunity to academicians, doctoral students, and practitioners to share and exchange ideas in the area of management. Given the new normal, the participants will have the opportunity to present their paper either virtually or in-person as per their convenience.
Opportunity to publish in reputed journals
The Rajagiri Management Conference provides you with an opportunity to publish your papers in the special/regular issue of the following journals. Refer to each journal’s homepage for more details.
1. Journal of Strategic Marketing (ABDC-A)
2. Journal of Risk and Financial Management (ABDC-B, In consultation with the special issue Editor)
3. Journal of Public Affairs (ABDC-B, In consultation with the SE Asia Regional Editor)
4. International Journal of Emerging Markets (ABDC-B, In consultation with the senior editor Prof. Aviral Kumar Tiwari and Editor-in-chief)
5. Arthaniti: Journal of Economic Theory and Practice (UGC care list, In consultation with the associate editor Prof. Aviral Kumar Tiwari and Editor-in-chief)
6. (ABDC-C, In consultation with the editorial member Prof. Aviral Kumar Tiwari and Editor-in-chief)
For More Details:
The session will start at 10:45 AM on 15 October 2020. Links and details are as provided below.
Operations Research area Keynote Address by Dr. Arun Elias, Associate Dean (International and Accreditation), Wellington School of Business and Government, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
Marketing area Keynote Address by Dr. Fandy Tjiptono, Senior Lecturer, School of Marketing and International Business, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
HR area Keynote Address by Prof. K.B.L. Srivastava, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Kharagpur.
Economics and Finance area Keynote Address by Prof. Kamaiah Bandi (Emeritus Professor), School of Economics, University of Hyderabad, India